Technetics Group has the ability to machine plastic components to tight tolerances.
Our engineers build to print from all drawing formats. We are able to perform CNC milling of components to 30" x 60" x 30" and offer CNC turnin of components up to 22" in diameter.
Additional plastic machining capabilities listed below:
- Screw machining to 2 3/8" diameter
- Manual lathe to 54" diameter
- Drill and tap long straight holes
- Drill holes as small as 0.003 "
- Machine parts as small as .020"
CAD/CAM programming with use of
Solidworks, Autocad & Mastercam
- Typical plastic machined components include:
- PEEK Contact blocks
- NORYL® Connectors
- Polypropylene, PVC, G10 Manifolds
- ULTEM® & TORLON® Valve seats
- Polypropylene Enclosures
- Phenolic / G10 Covers & frames
- PCTFE Wafer chucks
- PTFE Check valves, seals, seats
- Slurry housing covers
- Acetal CMP rings
- Polycarbonate Guards
- Acetal Rods
- Acrylic Sight glass
- PFA Inserts
- DELRIN® Disc-valves
- Wire wrapped seats
- PVC panels