Technetics Group is a world leader in the providing advanced coatings for critical applications.
The advanced coatings from Technetics Group allow you to improve your total cost of ownership, reduce lead-time and improve cycle life.
- Thermal spray
- Multiple booths
- Multiple chambers
- Auto shot peen
- Porosity levels below 1%
- High-bond tensile strength HVOF has a minimum bond tensile of 10,000 PSI
- Surface temperatures exceeding 1000˚C
- Application of dissimilar materials
- Uniform and repeatable coating results (automated processing)
- Resistant to abrasion wear
- Enhanced erosion wear
- Suitable for hard chrome replacement
- High Cr
DEPOSITION - CVD,PVD
Technetics Group has developed several proprietary deposition coating recipes designed specifically to enhance the service life of the component in demanding processing environments.
- Conformal Plasma Enhanced CVD films / CVD AlF
- Other films available upon request
- Ultra clean, Class 100 and 1000 clean room MFG
- Fluorine passivation/protection (AlF, Al)
- Minimum contact area (Ti, TiN)
- Wear improvement (Ti, TiN)